The 18th Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications (APCC 2012) will be held at Ramada Plaza Jeju Hotel in Jeju island, Korea, during October 15-17, 2012. Since 1993, APCC has been a technical forum for researchers and engineers to interact and disseminate information on the latest developments in advanced communication and information technologies. Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for presentation at the conference and publication in the conference proceedings.
- Paper submission deadline
May 15, 2012
May 31, 2012
- Notification of acceptance
June 30, 2012
July 20, 2012
- Camera ready submission
July 31, 2012
August 15, 2012
- Tutorial proposalsJune 30, 2012
- Author Registration DeadlineAugust 15, 2012
- Early Registration DeadlineAugust 31, 2012
- Final program is available.
- The session assignment for accepted papers is available.
- All papers in the conference proceedings will be published in IEEE Xplore and indexed by EI.
- Prospective authors may submit a full paper or a short paper.
- Paper length should be five or six pages for a full paper and two pages for a short paper.
- The APCC 2012 will present the best paper awards to the selected outstanding full papers only.